Gearing up for tax season is always a big deal. Even for CPE providers! Every year, CPE Link features live webcast sessions and self-study courses that cover the latest tax changes. And we work hard on getting the content prepared for you on time and accurately.
This year’s offerings are off and running! In November, Eva Rosenberg’s live webcast Top 10 Tax Changes for 2012 Filing had its debut. Eva received top ratings from participants of 4.9 for knowledge and 4.7 for presentation. Check out Eva’s schedule for more dates.
Vern Hoven’s 16-hour Federal Tax Update series began last week. Vern scored an incredible 4.95 for knowledge and 4.875 for presentation. This is high praise when you consider that hundreds of reviews are coming in daily! Some participants have commented:
• “Good presentation. I learned some important things for my small practice.”
• “Love Vern’s wit!”
• “Awesome presentation.”
• “First Webcast. Enjoyed it.”
• “I enjoyed the presentation and would recommend CPE Link to my colleagues.”
• “Vern is an excellent presenter. This was a very beneficial seminar. Great job everyone!”
• “Great talking points on the material covered.”
• “Very informative. Better than the live seminars.”
• “This is my first time to do a 4 hour course online. Love it. SOOOO much better than having to drive 80 miles to Dallas EARLY In am! Great format!”
The online self-study version of the 2012 Federal Tax Update with streaming video of Vern is also getting great reviews:
• “Thank you for an excellent and informative update.”
• “The course is very educational and was easy to understand.”
• “Vern is funny – lightens the dreary task and makes the learning fun!!!”
If you haven’t taken your 2012-2013 tax update yet, please check for remaining live webcast dates and self-study course options.